Total Pageviews

Monday 24 October 2011

Aussie Review.....

Hi,

So I haven't been on for a while, but now I'm back I want to tell you all about my new favorite product!......Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance-Leave in conditioner!......This stuff is amazing!!!
It smells gorgeous and makes your hair so soft! For a 250ml bottle it will cost you roughly £3.49 from Boots. You can also get it in Superdrug and other drug stores too, I might try savers, to see if they sell it a bit cheaper.
 On the front of the bottle it says; A saviour for weak or distressed hair. With Australian Jojoba Oil, Our unique formula, with a drop of Australian Jojoba seed oil, detangles and helps you to protect your hair from everyday wear and tear.
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and my hair has thickened up quite a lot on the ends and feels a lot stronger!

When I use this product, I wash and shampoo my hair, towel dry a little bit then spray it through just the length of my hair because I don't want the roots to get greasy, give it a quick comb through and then style as normal. The other thing I love about the stuff is that it makes your hair smell amazing ALL day!!! :) I really can not stress enough how much I love the smell of this product!! I can't even describe what it smells like, but even if you don't want to buy it just go in the shop and smell it lol!!!

I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who colours, curls, straightens or blow drys their hair.
I am going to try the 3 minute hair mask too and as soon as I've used it a couple of times I will do a review and let you know the outcome :)



Taa Daa!!! Best stuff EVER!!!






2 comments:

  1. I love this stuff, it's such a great product and a really great price! I've tried more expensive leave in conditioners but I think this one is just as good if not better! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree :) I backcomb my hair a lot as well and it helps detangle it soo well!! xxx

    ReplyDelete