Total Pageviews

Monday 24 October 2011

Whats In my bag??.......

So soon as I'm on annual leave, I thought why not get up to date with my Blog. So earlier I did the Aussie review and I've been getting a lot of YouTube time in :) and I have become addicted to the 'whats in your bag' tag, I thinks its because I'm secretly nosey :) So I thought I would do one too;

Firstly I thought I would show you my bag!!! I got this bag a couple of months ago from River Island and it was £39.99. Its black fur with a gold chain strap. It's quite deep so great for shopping!! And has a black and white stripe, satin style lining with a zip compartment and two pockets. 


The next thing I always have in my bag is my purse...Again from River Island for £14.99p. I got this a couple of years ago and seem to have built a small little collection of purses from there and I switch them up when I get bored. This is patent leather with a leopard print pattern. And bright red satin detail inside. I love this purse because it's got lots of spaces for cards, notes, receipts and vouchers/coupons and a space for your change :)











Now when I purchased this bag I wanted the stuff in it to be matching, so I went to Next where they have such girly accessories which I love!!! So I got the 'Oh My Gorgeous' set;
The tissues are pink with black hearts and OMG pattern. They were only a £1 for 10 and they're quite soft, so they don't scratch your face. 

The next thing which I think is always a must have for your handbag is a good nail file! I'm trying to grow my nails at the minute, so i won't go anywhere without one! I have one in my bag, in my room and at my desk at work. These ones, I think, were also a £1 for 2, for but I'm not 100% sure on the prices. None of these things were expensive and I really don't think they were More then £2. You get one black one with a gold pattern on and one pink one with the same gold pattern.


I also think it's always a good idea to carry a perfume, just to freshen up through out the day and this was also in the 'Oh My Gorgeous' range. Its a slight pink colour and comes in a 30ml bottle, which is just the right size for your handbag. It's quite a clean, fruity scent with jasmine and orange blossom and perfect for the day time. It cost me £6.50p.


The last thing in this range from next was the anti-bacterial hand sanitizer which comes in the same scent as the perfume. It does have quite a strong alcohol smell as soon as you use it, but that fades after a couple of seconds and that's when you left with the fruity scent :) I think these are good to carry around in your handbag because when your out shopping or using public toilets, it's always good to be able to quickly clean your hands, especially if you've decided to stop for something to eat. This comes in a 100ml bottle and costs £1.75 and is also bright pink :)


Another thing I can't leave the house with out is hand cream!!!! This has to be one of the best hand creams I have ever used! It's made by Heathcote & Ivory - Nature's Way. It's naturally fragranced with essential oils of Lemongrass & Lavender. It contains no parabens, no sulphates and no colours. I got this in Debenhams on sale for a £1 along with a matching lip balm/gloss that comes in mint. It's only a miniature size (30ml) and I will be going back to see of they sell it in a bigger size because it's such a thick, moisturising cream and keeps your hands soft for ages!


The last two items I always have in my bag are both from H&M. The first item is wet wipes! These are always good to have in your bag when it's hot in the summer or again when eating out (this blog is starting to show, what I do most lol) I think they come in a range of scents, I chose the tropical ones. And if you ever had Wrigley's Juicy Fruit chewing gums, they smell exactly the same as them! These will cost you £0.99p for 10. The last thing from H&M is the Hello Kitty Melon Lip balm. I can't remember how much this cost :-/ but again it was completely inexpensive :) I love the packaging, but if you're suffering from very dry or chapped lips, this isn't the best lip balm to use, but it's good to keep you going through the day, especially now winter is here and it's cold outside and the heating is on inside :) Again I love the smell of this product. I think H&M is really good for mini toiletries and things for your bag, especially as they are very cheap.

And of course I have all the normal things like car keys, house keys, chewing gum and something I will NEVER EVER leave the house with out.......My phone!!! :) (iPhone 4s!)

I hope you enjoyed this post, even though looking back I have rambled quite a bit, but if like me you're slightly nosey, then hopefully you would had fun nosing through my handbag :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment